The Talbot Yard is a part of Malton in North Yorkshire’s food revolution. With 6 artisan food producers situated in one courtyard (a former coaching court yard) with easy access to the rest of Malton, you are spoilt for choice – more so as its all made and prepared on site!
What’s in the Yard?
- Gin distillery- https://www.rarebirddistillery.co.uk/
- Gelateria – https://www.facebook.com/groovymoomalton/
- Butcher – https://www.facebook.com/food2remember/
- Baker – https://www.bluebirdbakery.co.uk/
- Coffee roaster – http://www.roostcoffee.co.uk/
- Macaron maker – https://www.florianpoirot.com/
On Saturday we visited Talbot Yard and Florian Poirot for macraron and espresso, whilst the kids went to the Groovy Moo for monster cones of gelato and toppings. The ice cream was great (and quickly demolished) and the macaron delicate and very fruity.
Malton (and Talbot Yard) is only 22 minutes away from our five self catering holiday rental cottages on the edge of the North York Moors. We make an excellent base for a multi activity holiday in Yorkshire, whether that’s spending a day exploring the foodie delights of Malton, exploring the North York Moors or having a day at the beach in one of the many seaside towns that Yorkshire has to offer. Why not find out more?