Jess Power from Married At First Sight Australia has recently moved to Manchester and this is her UK bucket list… what would be your North Yorkshire Bucket list?
This would be our Cliff House bucket list…
- Ice Cream Sundae at the Harbour Bar in Scarborough
- A ride on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway.
- Visit the smuggler village of Robin Hoods Bay and walk along the beach to Boggle Hole (and back again)
- Macron from Florian Poriot in Malton (as seen in “The Hairy Bikers Go North”)
- Fish and Chips sat on the Pier in Whitby
- Ride a mountain bike trail in Dalby Forest
- Go for a walk in “Heartbeat” country around Goathland in the North York Moors National Park
- Visit the home of “Bangers and Cash” – Mathewsons Classic Cars in nearby Thorton-le-Dale
- See the selection of local gins and whiskies from around the country at McMillans of Malton – and perhaps find their hidden bar “The Library” …Dante is the key 😉
Our five holiday cottages are just on the edge of the North York Moors National Park and 20 minutes from the Yorkshire Coast. Half way between the market town of Pickering and the seaside town of Scarborough, we offer a perfect year round base for exploring the foodie delights of the area. Our range of five cottages include a 6 person cottage with one en suite and a further 2 bathrooms, as well as smaller cottages suitable for couples and people travelling own their own. All of our cottages are set within 2 acres of grounds, are dog friendly and all cottages have access to our indoor heated swimming pool.